Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

My kandinsky art!

 Kia ora Bloggers

This week I have been learning to use kandinsky it is really crazy you make art to music right  I have also learnt how to screencastify and how to use chrome music lab.  I am proud of the hard work i put into this kandinsky because I had to make of few because kandinsky is not easy.  I found kandinsky challenging because I had to do it so many times you have to spend a lot of time to try and find the right one.


Blog you later!





3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lachlan,
    Chrome Music Lab is fun isn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed using it. Well done for being able to share your video onto your blog. Why do you think we have been learning how to use screencastify? How will screencastify help our learning?
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Miss Taylor
      chrome music lab is really fun. I think that we have been learning how to screencastify because we can post it to lots of places and it is a new thing to learn.
      By Lachlan!

      Delete
  2. This is really cool Lachy! I bet it was fun, thanks for sharing. Mum xo

    ReplyDelete