Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

                                               👹Welcome Blogger👹

Today I am going talk about what I did in Lockdown. I have gone on a lot of scooter rides and I went to Mcdonalds and to thkindergartenen carpark at delemain. We had meetings to see each other  at 9.00 am to 10.00 am and on the meeting we talk about the school we done and what we have been doing.                       Our school work was like maths, reading and writing and it was mainly about flight. 


Me and my Brother would go make huts and play games also make muffins and cookies. knock down the school because we got to play games and we got to also get to do lots fun school work it can be hard sometimes, I love you lots of bike rides in the backyard and practicing lots of tricks on the ramps.I like doing some things and lock down and playing and colouring in it was pretty cool I like Lockdown. But it got kind of boring sometimes



Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment