Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

End of term 3!

                                           👹Welcome  Bloggers👹


The first thing I like about this term was playing basketball for the school team. The games were usually at Middleton Grange and sometimes we weren't aloud to play in Lockdown which was sad.  We got to verse other basketball teams from other Christchurch schools after level 2. Some of us might get a certificate and then if were lucky after the game we would get some candy.

My second thing that I enjoyed about term three was getting a scooter track and being able to use our scooters everyday. It is fun because the scooter track it is massive and it's good for jumps and we also get the whole court  to scooter around on it's really awesome.

My third favourite thing is doing the sports with seniors  because we get to play really fun games that I like playing or learn new games.


No comments:

Post a Comment